As previously announced, the minigames server will be exiting the Beta stage in early May. As such, a lot of changes need to be made. Here's some of what to expect, coming soon to the server:
- A max waiting time for the lobbies, after at which point the voting screen will show up so you can pick another game.
- Added a main menu. It can be brought up using the left mouse button; contains a variety of useful options.
- If the server is empty or there are no players in a lobby, bring up the main menu to set the new mode.
- New modes featuring builds from CreativeCraft.
- Access to the server will be made with the /games command. /beta command will no longer be valid.
But wait, after the Beta stage is over, that does not mean everything will cease there.
- More new modes will be coming.
- Submissions will become available: submit your map for a specific mode, submit your mode ideas.
- A revolutionary idea is being planned and worked on. As it might not happen due to many factors, we will not give out any details about it to prevent disappointment.